As an extension to our core Field Contact Services, NCCI has developed a robust Loss Mitigation program to assist mortgage servicers with increasing home retention opportunities. NCCI utilizes a combined effort between our professional network of Field Representatives and our Loss Mitigation staff to create highly successful Loss Mitigation programs for all types of financial institutions. Our goal is to elicit meaningful contact between the borrower and lender which lead to loan resolution. Once engaged, our Loss Mitigation staff and field representatives will obtain required signatures and complete verification of documents to ensure they meet your quality standards.
Statistics show that nearly 50% of all homeowners who face foreclosure do not contact their mortgage servicer. With unprecedented loss mitigation volumes, mortgage servicers are inundated with incoming call volumes and new case files for existing customers and have insufficient resources to concentrate on “no contact” borrower strategies and initiatives.
NCCI provides customized solutions to the mortgage service industry based on our clients’ needs and unique business requirements.
- Our Field Agents attempt up to three (3) field visits; including (1) weekend and (1) evening attempt
- Our Loss Mitigation Specialists conduct letter, call and skip tracing campaigns to reach at-risk borrowers that are otherwise “no contact” Once contact is made…
- Our Loss Mitigation Specialists educate borrowers on potential loss mitigation solutions
- Obtain financial information
- Gather all documents required to evaluate ongoing loan resolution options
- NCCI will complete the execution and delivery of all required documents to the servicer for review
CLICK HERE to see a Loss Mitigation Case Study