NCCI’s Onsite Inspections will provide you with the information you need to reduce risk and evaluate your assets so you can make decisions that positively impact your bottom line. We have successfully conducted thousands of physical onsite inspections nationwide for credit bureaus, credit bureau resellers, merchant acquirers, and data providers.
We are approved by all three credit bureaus (TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax) and provide a merged report that incorporates all three repository requirements for those inspections required by the credit bureaus.
NCCI is also the industry leader in the following inspection services:
NCCI performs a variety of property condition reports, ranging from a single photo of a building, to a full comprehensive condition report that includes multiple photos including:
- All sides of the structure
- Exterior and Interior of Building
- Street View / Aerial
- Perceived damage or repair that may be needed
And a report that contains the following information:
- Interior/Exterior measurements of buildings
- Questionnaire that describes attributes relating to the property, such as square footage, occupancy, age of structure, parking surface conditions, and neighborhood conditions.
NCCI Merchant Site Surveys offer the following benefits:
- Reduced fraud losses
- Provide real time data to enhance current underwriting procedures
- Illuminate merchant providers a view of potential risks
- Protect your name and branding through professionalism and quality
- Deliver thorough and unbiased results
- Sustain and preserve historical data for auditing purposes
Insurance Inspections are designed to provide the necessary information required to validate insurance claims; furthermore, report the progress being made by contractors or other vendors to repair the damage (claim) in question. These inspections can be performed on both residential and commercial properties.
- The first inspection provides physical validation that damage is indeed present and what the extent of the damage is through the combination of photos and related questions
- Succeeding inspections record the progress of repairs up through the completion of the work
NCCI’s Drive By inspections provide an inspection of a residential or commercial building where no customer contact is required by the client. These non-intrusive inspections allow for our clients to verify occupancy and condition of a property without alerting the customer of our presence.
Information provided on these types of inspections includes:
- Information provided on these types of inspections includes:
- Multiple photos of the address and surrounding area
- Detailed report that includes characteristics about a property
A lease inspection validates the leased asset by verifying if the asset is where its supposed to be, is it being used and the condition. A lease inspection provides the following information about the leased asset:
- Is equipment installed
- Placement / Appearance
- Verification of Serial and Model Numbers
- Working Condition / Run-time Hours
- Verify if equipment is actively being used
- Photos of leased equipment and location
NCCI can customize and tailor our services to handle unique client needs.